WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
www.primaslaw.co.uk is a site operated by Primas Freeman Fisher Limited ("Primas”, “we", “us” or “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08438862 and have our registered office at The Whitehouse, Wilderspool Business Park, Greenalls Avenue, Stockton Heath, Cheshire, WA4 6HL. VAT Registration No. 176 0409 12.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority under number 596902.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or contact one of our offices. Contact Us.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 10 February 2022.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users' needs and our business priorities or to improve website content.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site at any time for business and operational reasons.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, any trade marks, whether registered or unregistered) on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off a reasonable number of copies, and may download extracts of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to legal advice on which you should rely. The information provided on our website is not tailored to your individual circumstances and you must obtain specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
The information, including without limitation legal opinion, on our site relates only to the law of England and Wales. If you are resident outside of England and Wales, please be aware that laws may be different in your country of residence.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
In the event that our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using this site
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of our services to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Business. A copy of our Terms of Business is available upon request and will be provided to you when you instruct us to provide services to you.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, to the extent permissible by law.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
- We are not responsible for any losses which are not foreseeable.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Jurisdiction and applicable law